CAA - C++ Unit Test Manager (CUT) facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of quality software.
CAA - C++ Unit Test Manager (CUT) enables users to check development compliance with design scenarios and to ensure regression-free modifications, scenarios pertinence, including numerous feature such as debug/non debug replay, replay environment concatenation, etc.
On Windows platforms, it also enables memory management test replay to help finding memory leaks and to ensure leak-free code and run time error. It facilitates coverage tests ensuring that the whole code is tested during automatic test replays.
- CAA - C++ Unit Test Manager (CUT) highlights are:
- Test and quality control tasks including debug/non debug option and variable setting for custom operations
- Automatic run time batch test replay with result comparison
- Memory management and run time error checking and test coverage computation
- CAA - C++ INTERACTIVE DASHBOARD (CID)
- NLS support for CUT messaging
- Multi-platforms support including UNIX, Windows 2000 & XP
- Produce MKODT Output in HTML format
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Test and quality control tasks: Facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of quality software. This product is perfectly adapted for testing applications in a V5 development project. Under Windows XP and Windows 2000, its capabilities and command access are embedded within the CAA - C++ Interactive Dashboard product.
- Automatic run time batch test replay: The Automatic run time batch test replay environment provides a way to eliminate run-time regressions for both current and future applications by capitalizing and replaying test objects on programming code during the development life cycle. A time limit can be set to avoid delays during the replay of test objects. Structured file results, including HTML format, are generated for publication through web or office tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Offers Debug/non debug replay option: Developers and QA organization are provided with means to replay object tests in a debugger tool on the targeted operating system.
- Automatic result comparison: This allow the user to customize events and failure criteria within its test objects.