The Release dramatically extends 3DS cloud offerings - already the largest Product Innovation Platform offering available on the cloud, including a dedicated portfolio of 15 Industry Solution Experiences with hundreds of roles. For instance, the cloud offering now includes more than 85% of 3DS exhaustive design and engineering portfolio, and three times more simulation roles than in the previous release.
Mobility is also significantly enhanced. 38 governance and lifecycle apps, and the analysis of large simulation datasets are now optimized for mobile devices.
Business decision making leaps forward with Release 2016x. The release delivers analytics to reveal, measure, and analyze PLM data wherever it is, e.g. for advanced project, issue, change, or quality intelligence. A dedicated ‘part reuse analyst’ role enables users to quickly find and decide on the right part, whether the information is inside or outside the enterprise. Also, the release provides an enhanced entry point to simulation for any decision maker, as well as simulation analytics and data intelligence to all within the enterprise.
The release advances the concept of Virtual Twin in various industries. For instance, in Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail, the release delivers store-specific planograms. Life Sciences and bio-intelligence show advancements in virtual models - the basis for ‘Virtual Twin’.
Learn more about the enhancements:
- Design/Engineering enhancements
- Realistic simulation enhancements
- Digital manufacturing enhancements
- Governance and lifecycle management enhancements
3DEXPERIENCE R2016x Key Takeaways:
- Largest cloud offering on the market is dramatically extended e.g.
- More than 85% of 3DS exhaustive design and engineering portfolio,
- Three times more simulation roles than in the previous release (from 7 roles to 22)
- Mobility significantly extended
- 38 governance and lifecycle apps, and the analysis of large simulation datasets
- Business decision making leaps forward
- Analytics to reveal, measure, and analyze PLM data wherever it is
- Dedicated ‘part reuse analyst’ role to quickly find & decide on right part
- Entry point for simulation for any decision maker, and simulation analytics for all
- Advancements in Virtual Twin in various industries e.g.
- Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail with store-specific planograms
- Life Sciences and bio-intelligence with design and simulation of biological pathways for virtual experiments
- Extending the reach of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, by tailoring it and with coexistence advancements
- Additional mid-market capabilities: 3 ISE dedicated for mid-market supported by 23 new roles
- Best-in-class coexistence with previous version further enhanced