With just over a month to go, momentum continues to gather for the Hybrid Powertrain 2013 summit, Europe’s first dedicated hybrid powertrain technical forum.
This week we are excited to announce that Okan Tur, Team Leader - Electronics Design, Hybrid Systems at Williams F1 has joined our already trailblazing speaker faculty, and that Integral Powertrain have joined our exhibitor pavilion.
Okan will share a 30-minute presentation at the event discussing the latest high performance innovation that has been achieved in motors and power electronics by the Williams F1 team. High performance motorsport has traditionally been a source of technology innovation for the automotive industry with a clear trickle down application for mass production vehicles.
Other Technical Briefings Will Address:
- Start-Stop, Mild Hybrid and PHEV Selection, Design and Development
- Battery Pack Advancements and Breakthroughs to Tackle Cost, Weight, Size and Packaging Challenge
- Cost Reduction and Lifetime Performance of Inverters
- Utilisation of Supercapacitors and Management of Power Electronic
- Employment of Effective Control Systems for Hybrid Powertrain
- Optimal Temperature Conditions for Batteries, Motors and Engine
- Manual Clutch Coupling with Hybrid Systems
View the full range of briefings by downloading the Agenda
Okan joins a speaker panel includes Chief Engineers, Directors and Senior Managers for hybrid vehicles from Global OEMs. Over the course of two days you will gain insight to the latest hybrid powertrain architecture selection strategies and technological advancements to deliver powertrain efficiencies and cost reduction.
View the full Speaker Panel
We are delighted to announce that if you are from a vehicle OEM that is participating on the speaker faculty, you can gain 25% off the full registration price by entering code 'HPT25'.
We look forward to meeting you in London next month,
London Business Conferences
T: +44 (0) 800 098 8489