Tuesday 21st April 2015, 12.30pm (BST) | Register Now
Isight is a Process Integration and Design Optimization software framework, which enables a wide range of different applications to be easily integrated. With Isight you can create flexible simulation process flows to automate the exploration of design alternatives and identification of optimal performance parameters.
In this Quick Start session we will briefly cover
- Setting up a process flow
- Running process flows and viewing results
- Configuring components and creating parameters- Abaqus, Simcode
- Driving configured process flows with design exploration components such as Loop, Design Of Experiments ( DOE), Optimization.
- A demonstration of building a process flow on an example process.
Speaker Profile – Arjun Rajkumar, B.E, MSc, Technical Sales Specialist, SIMULIA UK
Prior to joining SIMULIA's UK office in April 2010, Arjun Rajkumar worked for a year as a consulting engineer performing structural and thermal analysis and applying FEA techniques to a range of problems. Now as a Technical Specialist at SIMULIA, he provides customer support for both Abaqus and Isight and conducts training seminars. Additionally he is involved in pre- and post-sales efforts in the UK and Ireland. Arjun Rajkumar has an MSc in Mechanical Engineering Design from the University of Manchester.