Experience V6 and explore the power of live collaborative virtual design!
Once again CATIA is hosting its European Forum, the world’s leading conference for the CATIA community, bringing together 1100+ attendees – users and decision makers alike – DS executives, R&D leaders, industry experts, partners and resellers for two days of unique learning, experiencing, sharing, and networking.
Standing at the cross-roads between imagination and engineering, imagineers are shaping the future. This year’s edition will get you through the power of CATIA V6 on PLM 2.0 as a global innovation framework for Imagineers. Hang on to your seat as something really exciting is happening…
Conceived in tight collaboration with industry leaders, V6 is inherently designed to serve business processes in all of DS target industries. Attending ECF 2008, you’ll understand V6’s crucial contribution to helping you deal with your industry dynamics and enhance your PLM strategy for better performance.
Last but not least, you will also have a chance to open up your horizon with new perspectives on Design with keynote address from leading international Design professionals.
- Attending two morning general sessions to see what’s new and what’s coming
- Understanding how V6 will help you with your business processes
- Exploring “Experiencing V6” sessions to improve your skills and knowledge
- Meeting with experts
- Meeting key players from your industry and hearing the stories of how they are benefiting from V6
- Sharing experiences with your peers
- Visiting the Agora