Explore Abaqus 6.14 Register Now
Wednesday 16th July: 09.30 - 10.30 (BST) / 10.30 - 11.30 (SAST)
IntrinsysFEA, the dedicated FEA group within Intrinsys, are delighted to announce the latest version of the industry acclaimed analysis and simulation product Abaqus CAE from Dassault Systèmes’ SIMULIA.
As the leading Dassault Systems PLM partner in the UK, Intrinsys’ engineering heritage provides the perfect setting for knowledgeable software supply and attentive user support. To launch the new Abaqus 6.14 release IntrinsysFEA will be hosting a number of user centric activities to run through the new functionality combined with useful information on application. During this free to attend webinar, IntrinsysFEA will explore the exciting features and enhancements in the new 2014 Abaqus 6.14 release.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- A detailed overview of the many new features in Abaqus 6.14 including advancements in; material models, CEL and particle, fracture analysis, optimisation and fatigue software integration
- How to get the best out of extended tokens. New to many users, extended tokens have recently been introduced to provide Abaqus users with the opportunity to run other SIMULIA tools using the same tokens, such as:
- Isight (Process automation and design exploration)
- TOSCA (Structural & flow optimisation)
- fe-safe (Fatigue/durability life calculation)