Cranfield University has excelled in providing research, development, education and training for the vehicle engineering sector for over 50 years.
Introduction to Motorsport Engineering / 4-8 July 2016
This course helps develop an understanding of motorsport engineering in relation to competition cars and motorcycles.
Topics covered on the course:
- An overview of completion vehicle types
- Competition vehicle performance and dynamics
- Competition vehicle electrical systems
- Materials and structures as applied to motorsport
- Power train architecture
- Competition vehicle design
- Manufacturing techniques extant in motorsport
- Visit the Donington Park Collection to see the evolution of the competition car.
Limited places - Contact Cranfield University to book your place, quoting CIA1293