One Day eSeminar | Tuesday 7th June | 09.30 - 17.30 | Register Now
This one day eSeminar covers the problems that can now be solved using durability analysis software for FEA models and explains how to develop a design process for durability. The content focuses on fatigue theory and does not cover the application of fe-safe or a demonstration of the software.
The eSeminar will cover:
- Overview of modern metal fatigue methods
- Introduction to fatigue – S-N and strain-life
- Strain-based fatigue
- The theory of critical distances
- Multiaxial fatigue – how to do it how not to do it
- Vibration fatigue – Random Vibration Fatigue from PSDs
- Fatigue testing – are all fatigue tests wrong?
- Fatigue of welded joints
- Overview of fatigue of elastomers
fe-safe is a technically advanced fatigue analysis software for FEA models. fe-safe incorporates the most sophisticated fatigue analysis technology available in commercial software. As a result, fe-safe is changing the way design engineers perceive fatigue analysis software tools. John Draper will provide a technology update on modern methods of metal fatigue.
Who should attend?
Design and Test Engineers responsible for product durability in the ground vehicle, aerospace and manufacturing industries interested in durability analysis. No previous knowledge of fatigue is necessary.