This webinar is now closed. You can view the webinar recording here.
Dassault Systèmes have recently released a new platform, 3DEXPERIENCE. Its aim is to integrate many company processes into one central platform. Not only can it be used for Computer Aided Design (CAD), but it can also be used for simulation, analysis, BOM management and much more!
The webinar will explore the following:
- Understanding the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- The functionalities of various apps in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Importing new data and exporting them as 3D XML files
- Searching for a 3D data using different methods
- Exploring and opening 3D data
- Creating new products and parts
- What’s new in part design
- Inserting a part in a product and positioning it
- Applying materials to parts
- Creatinging engineering connections
- Inserting and completing a drawing
This webinar is aimed at users that want to see what’s next with Dassault Systèmes CAD package (CATIA), for users that want to know more about 3DEXPERIENCE and for current users of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform who would like a refresher.
About the Presenter: Alejandro Arango, Designer and Analyst at Intrinsys
Upon completion of his degree in Mechanical Engineering at Cranfield University, Alejandro joined the Intrinsys team.With a logical approach to design, analysis and problem solving and with a keen focus on the application and methodology of the software, Alejandro now finds himself working in a role where he is involved with using the software as part of his everyday tool-set either working on engineering projects or supporting & training customers using the software.