Theorem Solutions are in the process of releasing v18.5 of its Multi-CAD products for CATIA V5 R25.
All of the products released under v18.5 will now include support for V5 R25 which provides the user with the highest levels of interoperability with JT, NX and Creo file assemblies.
Theorem’s Multi-CAD solution
- Is based upon the Dassault Systemes XCAD infrastructure
- Allows CATIA V5 users to incorporate parts and assemblies from other CAD systems, such as NX, Creo and JT, within the CATIA environment
- No need to use external translators,
- Pulls files directly into CATIA.
- Uses the existing V5 commands of “Insert existing component”, “file open” and “file save as”
- Checks geometry for errors and validates the integrity of the data as it comes into CATIA.
- A low cost and efficient solution to the problems encountered when different CAD systems collaborate
R25 is available to existing Theorem users with a current maintenance agreement, as well as to all new customers.
Theorem’s strategic partnerships with Dassault Systemes ensures that there is a parallel development between their latest releases, and Theorem products, therefore allowing Theorem continue to provide high quality solutions for the CAD community.
About Theorem Solutions
Theorem Solutions works with engineering and manufacturing companies to reduce the cost of project collaboration with their customers, suppliers and internal departments. The innovative and advanced data translation products and services provided also helps to protect the value of engineering data and the intellectual property it contains.
For more information, please visit www.theorem.com.