A few months ago, Dassault Systèmes held their most successful SIMULIA Community Conference ever. Hundreds of users, academics, partners and SIMULIA staff gathered in Berlin, Germany, to discuss the future of simulation and to hear how users have taken their simulation models into exciting new areas.
The simulation world is changing quickly. Analysts are being tasked to do more than just solve; they are being asked to innovate. They must reduce costs, speed up design time and develop new products so their companies can compete with confidence in a crowded marketplace.
At SIMULIA, they recognise this shift toward a multidisciplinary-multiscale simulation world that harmonizes product, nature and life. We are excited to announce that in 2016 the SIMULIA Community Conference will enter a new era with a new name, date and location: Science in the Age of Experience.
Science in the Age of Experience will take place at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston on May 23-25, 2016. SIMULIA is teaming with BIOVIA, formerly called Accelrys, to present this new event in one venue. It will feature an expanded simulation program that delivers more of what our users have always loved about the SCC, as well as significant new content, including:
- New capabilities and enhancements to Abaqus and the entire SIMULIA portfolio
- Greater connections to simulation trends and industry thought leadership
- The latest on material modeling, additive manufacturing and advanced composite applications
- More technical content for users, managers and executives so technology enables you to experience realistic simulations
- General lectures, hands-on training, meet-the-expert sessions – all of the content you have enjoyed at previous SCCs – and more!
The call for papers will open is now open! Consider submitting your own story and joining us in this new era.