Upcoming Webinar | Thursday 5th November 2015 | 2.00pm (GMT) | Register Now
Simpack is a general purpose Multibody Simulation (MBS) software used for the dynamic analysis of any mechanical or mechatronic system. It enables engineers to generate and solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualise motion, coupling forces and stresses. This is a general introduction to Simpack and covers the following topics:
- What is MBS?
- Simpack History (Software and SIMPACK GmbH)
- Simpack Applications
- Simpack Highlights (Solver, Realtime, …)
- Using Flexible Bodies within Simpack
- Synergies with the SIMULIA Portfolio
- Where to find Simpack sales and marketing material
This webinar is for any engineer or analyst that needs to ensure system level product performance in a dynamic environment.
About the Presenter: Steve Mulski, Director Simpack Sales and Marketing, Director Wind Energy Solutions
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Design and Manufacture
- Two half year work placements at GE and BMW
- Three years Project Leader responsible for the design, development and implementation of automatic order assembly systems for pharmaceutical wholesalers
- Project Engineer and lecturer at the Advanced Railway Research Centre, University of Sheffield.
- Over 15 years of work experience at SIMPACK GmbH. Initially as project/sales engineer in multiple industrial sectors, e.g. rail, automotive, engine, industrial equipment, drivetrains and wind.