Microsoft windows update on 13/05/2015 (specifically KB3061518) seems to have an impact on DSLS connection protocol for levels lower than 3DEXPERIENCE R2015x.
We recommend to upgrade DSLS to R2015x level; please download it from:
- Download link: ftp://ftp-ip.com/CATIA/DSLS/DSLS.msi
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: download_1234
If the DSLS upgrade isn’t possible, then please remove the MS update:
Microsoft also recommends deactivating the register entry:
The ClientMinKeyBitLength DWord registry entry enables you to set the minimum DHE group size in bits that the client will accept from the server. In the following example, a 512-bit group size is accepted. By default, without the ClientMinKeyBitLength DWord registry entry present, Schannel uses a 1,024-bit minimum group size on the client.
To edit this registry entry, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following subkey in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\KeyExchangeAlgorithms\Diffie-Hellman
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ClientMinKeyBitLength for the name of the DWORD, and then press Enter.
- Right-click ClientMinKeyBitLength, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 00000200, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
If you’re still experiencing problems then please submit a support ticket via the Intrinsys Helpdesk and one of the support team will contact you to assist further.
Intrinsys would like to take the opportunity to remind their customers that any automatic Windows updates should be disabled on any servers/client machines this includes license servers, SmarTeam servers, ENOVIA servers etc.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
The Intrinsys Team
One of the biggest challenges many of our customers discuss with us is how to deal with growing complexity and the impact it has on user productivity...